Hey Sunshine, I’m so glad you stopped by!
If you want to Inspired, Encouraged and Equipped – then you’ll feel right at home. Has Life thrown you curveball?
If you want to discover how to develop a stronger walk with Christ, seeking God’s direction desire to walk confidently in your purpose, or desire to build a stronger prayer life – you’re in the right place.
But maybe you..
- Feel alone. You’ve been feeling the void with all the wrong choices.
- Need day-to-day tools to build a stronger Prayer life.
- Trying to discover the SOURCE of your purpose in a more consistent way, but need some accountability.
No matter where you are on Journey I believe you’re ready to take it to the next level. But you just don’t know how to make it a reality. You feel stuck.
Trust me my friend, I’ve totally been there.
Now, I have a few core beliefs…
- I believe you have a PURPOSE so powerful, but you’ve hidden it in the back of your mind for so long. I’m here to help you bring it to life in an unstoppable way.
- I believe you deserve joy, peace and love. And I’m determined to provide you with tools that will strengthen and bring you greater confidence in who you are in Christ.
- I believe you have an inherent ability to transform your life and renew your mind through the power of prayer.
- If I’m being honest, I also believe that a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato can cure almost any bad day. #PTL
This site will provide valuable resources that will produce Spiritual Growth, Discover Identity in Christ , Life Purpose and support with Life Transitions.
How did this become my life?
As a military spouse with three children, I lived a life of depression for over 8 years and was addicted to anti-depressants because I didn’t know how to love myself. Abandoned by my father at the age of 5 and abused emotionally by family members, I didn’t feel loved. Despite my flaws and events of my past, I’m fearfully and wonderfully made in His image and God has a purpose for my life. God spoke to me in an audible voice clearly in 1996 at a Women’s Aglow Meeting, “Your Purpose in Life is to Serve Me.”
I discovered my TRUE IDENTITY ….
After continuing to do things My Way with each PCS (permanent change of station) living a life of rebellion, God got my attention loud and clear.
I finally made the decision to become obedient and fulfill God’s purpose in my life. I aligned my will with His will. It was through this new found passion and commitment to Prayer and Seeking God’s face.
By working with me, I will help you pinpoint how you’re made in the image of God with gifts, talents and experiences designed just for you and to joyfully serve Him.
I am passionate about providing tools for Spiritual Growth to the Women of the Military Community have an unwavering love for God’s people.
My passion is to equip women, moms, college and teen girls LIKE YOU to overcome depression and self-sabatoge to discover their God-given purpose and gifts ~
If you could use an encourager, mentor or spiritual-life coach, I have over 8 years of experience and would honored to have you join my on-line community.
Before you go, I’d like you to join my email list. By signing up (it’s free), you’ll get access to many valuable resources like worksheets, templates, e-books and much more. I promise not to share your email or fill your inbox!
I’ll just send a note of encouragement your way every once in a while!
~Blessings & Love,