I can’t believe we are only a day away from entering a New Year!
Sometimes it can be a sobering experience stepping into a new year of faith when we can’t let go of the past. As you begin making your New Year’s Resolutions, do not lose the importance of cultivating a stronger and deeper relationship with Christ.
God blesses those who meet him daily~ begin meeting him on a daily basis.
Looking to what is ahead is positive and you can embrace a new year of faith because God is a keeper of His promises.
New Year, New Faith ~ Morning by Morning New Mercies I See, Great is God’s Faithfulness!
As we say good-bye to 2019, I’d like to share with you 14 Faith Affirmations to Embrace in 2020~
1. My faith is making me whole. (Mark 5:34)
2. God is transforming my mind. (Romans 12:2)
3. In the darkest valley, God is with me. (Psalm 23:4)
4. The Holy Spirit intercedes on my behalf. (Romans 8:26)
5. Wherever I go, my God is with me. (Psalms 139:7-12)
6. God breaths in me and I praise God with every breath. (Psalm 150)
7. Christ is with me in the storms of life. (Mark 4:25-41)
8. In Christ, I can do all things. (Philippians 4:13)
9. God will satisfy all my needs. (Philippians 4:19)
10. In ALL things, God is working for good in my life. (Romans 8:28)
11. Nothing can separate me from the love of God. (Romans 8:38-39)
12. Jesus is breathing in and through my life. (John 20:22)
13. I am the light of the world. (Matthew 5:14)
14. The good work God has begun in my life, He will bring to fulfillment (Phil. 1:3-11)
Repeat these Affirmations of Faith daily to build yourself up spiritually.
Your complete reliance and faith in God through the power of the Holy Spirit will transform your life! My favorite way to begin the New Year is with a focus on Fasting and Praying. I have found this powerful weapon is one of the best ways to start seeking God’s will for the New Year.
I was introduced to a lifestyle of Fasting & Praying six years ago, and the spiritual growth that comes with this discipline is phenomenal. You can read more about developing a Fasting & Praying discipline lifestyle by clicking on the book below:
God isn’t seeking perfection from you, but a heart that will seek Him with priority. I know it’s not easy to get up earlier to spend time with God, friend, I have been there. Or with the busy lifestyle of a wife, mother, co-worker, and all the many hats that we as women wear. There is always a never-ending to-do list, but I encourage you to make it a New Year’s Priority ~ RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST!
Have you considered a disciplined lifestyle of fasting & praying? Evaluate the amount of time and energy you give your prayer life when compared to all the other “things” you put first.
Is feeding your faith a priority in your life? Want to learn how to have balance in your life? Seek God First. And there’s no better time to start than TODAY!
Happy New Year!